Work at Zesty
Based in London, Jermyn St
Would you like to work for a high growth, fast paced consumer Internet start-up in the healthcare market?
Zesty is the UK’s leading online healthcare appointment booking service backed by Mangrove Capital Partners. We are currently live in London in 6 healthcare markets with plans to expand across the UK into 20+ Healthcare markets over the next year.
At Zesty we’re on a mission to make booking healthcare appointments online an everyday reality. Zesty allows patients to find a healthcare provider near them, compare providers by reading real user reviews and book an actual, confirmed, appointment in under 60 seconds.
Our blog is regularly updated so please feel free to browse our news here –
Senior & junior full stack developers wanted at top London start-up
Zesty is looking for a developer to join our team in London. You’ll be developing, implementing and maintaining the front- and back-end systems powering London’s fastest growing online health appointment marketplace.
- Experience as a full stack web developer
- Awareness of web application architecture principles
Good working knowledge of, and experience with:
- Ruby on Rails
- Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo, etc)
- Unix systems (Linux or *BSD)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong initiative
- Track record developing innovative solutions for complex problems
- Able to work closely and effectively with technical and non-technical team members
- Mobile application development experience (iOS, Android)
- Exposure to cloud technologies (e.g. Amazon AWS, Heroku, etc)
- Experience building scalable web applications and systems
- Experience specifying and implementing public APIs
- Work with users and product owners to refine requirements
- Maintain performance and responsiveness of systems
- Identify and respond to issues and problems with systems as they arise
- Identify opportunities and research technologies that may be relevant to the company’s goals
Business Development Execs wanted at leading Health-Tech Start-Up
Required skills & experience:
- Aggressively research and develop leads in defined healthcare verticals
- Exceed individual monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Qualify prospective clients by phone and close deals face to face
- Use consultative sales skills to assess clients’ needs & requirements
- Strong face to face sales skills, superb people skills
- High degree of integrity, professionalism and discretion
- Passion for selling marketing solutions and technology
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, very high activity sales role
- Basic knowledge of social media, SEO and online marketing
- Can demonstrate relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace
Proactive Account ManAger wanted to support growing client base at Health-Tech Start-Up
You will be responsible for healthcare practice loyalty and practitioner satisfaction. At Zesty we are obsessed with providing the very best service and support to our subscribing healthcare practices. From welcoming a new practice to Zesty, supporting them as they begin to use our dedicated applications, right through to small but important details that affect our largest partners – you will be at the front line delivering on our promise.
You will be responsible for successfully meeting monthly, quarterly and longer term revenue growth goals by working together with your sales colleagues as part of a tight-knit team.
You will interact with various senior stakeholders at your allocated accounts not just to transform the value perception of Zesty’s core offering but to educate and support your accounts as we launch new and relevant services.
It’s essential you’re amazing on the phone, in writing and in person, a truly effective communicator. You’ll also need to be highly organised and detail obsessed, numerate and able to stay calm under pressure.
Someone looking to break out of sales and into a client relations role would be a good fit.
12 week paid internship at top London health-tech start-up
- Generating content for Zesty social media including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest, using social media software
- Learning basic Google Analytics and providing traffic analysis and user stats
- Liaising directly with Zesty users to gain their feedback, develop relationships for generating user story content and solve support cases
- Helping to research and write blog posts for the Zesty blog
- Providing PR support where necessary, data mining user stats & trends, writing press releases
Researching sales targets and providing ad hoc support to the sales team
- Helping with product testing of new site updates & releases
- General office support
- Account management – liaising with clients everyday, working with them to optimise their listings and campaigns
- Database entry – refreshing content in our database to make sure our information is as clean as possible
National minimum wage.
About internships at Zesty
As a company we don’t hire interns unless we believe they will progress and become full time members of the team. Unlike other companies, we aim to convert 100% of the interns we select into full time employees. Not everyone makes the grade, but if you’re looking to simply work for 12 weeks and then move on, this isn’t the internship for you.
It’s for this reason that we only accept applications from students in their final year, who, if selected, are able to come and join our team on a full time basis after the 12 week internship has passed.