Work at Zesty
Based in London, Wimbledon
Would you like to work for a high growth, fast paced consumer Internet start-up in the healthcare market?
At Zesty we’re on a mission to make booking healthcare appointments online an everyday reality. Zesty allows patients to find a healthcare provider near them, compare providers by reading real user reviews and book an actual, confirmed, appointment in under 60 seconds.
Senior & junior full stack developers wanted at top London start-up
Zesty is looking for a developer to join our team in London. You’ll be developing, implementing and maintaining the front- and back-end systems powering London’s fastest growing online health appointment marketplace.
- Experience as a full stack web developer
- Awareness of web application architecture principles
Good working knowledge of, and experience with:
- Ruby on Rails
- Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo, etc)
- Unix systems (Linux or *BSD)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong initiative
- Track record developing innovative solutions for complex problems
- Able to work closely and effectively with technical and non-technical team members
- Mobile application development experience (iOS, Android)
- Exposure to cloud technologies (e.g. Amazon AWS, Heroku, etc)
- Experience building scalable web applications and systems
- Experience specifying and implementing public APIs
- Work with users and product owners to refine requirements
- Maintain performance and responsiveness of systems
- Identify and respond to issues and problems with systems as they arise
- Identify opportunities and research technologies that may be relevant to the company’s goals