Caryl Thomas Clinic: Contraception Service London North West University Healthcare
Who this appointment is for
This appointment is for patients that require family planning and contraception services. For Harrow, Brent and Ealing residents only.
- For Harrow, Brent and Ealing Residents only
- Allow up to 60 mins for your visit
- Not for IUD (Coil) or Implant Fittings/Removals
- We will not be able to see you if you have not booked the correct appointment
Book an appointment
This is a booking service for Contraception - all age groups . Please note - you are NOT able to book for IUDs or Implants on this service - instead please call 0203 8938575
Get in touch
The Caryl Thomas Clinic has both walk-in and appointment clinics for contraception.
- Male condoms
- Emergency contraception
- Oral contraception (combined and progestogen-only pills)
- Injectable contraception
- Contraceptive patches
- Pregnancy testing
Implants and IUDs / IUSs (intra-uterine contraception) are available but you cannot book online for these yet.
For more information please visit: http://www.nwlondonsexualhealth.nhs.uk