Ealing Sexual Health General Clinic
Book an appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. We aim to see you within 30 minutes of your appointment where possible. Please allow up to 60 minutes for the duration of your visit. New time slots are released weekly.
Get in touch
The Ealing GUM Clinic has both walk-in and appointment clinics for testing and treatment of sexual infections and routine contraception. HIV and specialist infection clinics are available by appointment.
- Sexual Health
- Sexual health information and advice
- Free condoms and lubricant
- Full testing and treatment for STIs
- Treatment for HIV
- Specialist services for LGBTQ+ populations
- Hepatitis B vaccination
- HPV vaccination for MSM (men who have sex with men)
- Post exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure (PEPSE) to prevent HIV
For more information please visit: http://www.nwlondonsexualhealth.nhs.uk