Wolverton Centre: No Symptoms Clinic
Book an appointment
This is a testing service for people with NO SYMPTOMS or Concerns. These appointments are bookable online for Tuesdays and Thursdays. You can book by telephone for appointments on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays by calling 0208 974 9331
Get in touch
This service is strictly for people who do not have any symptoms i.e. any changes in your body or health that you are worried about and want a quick check up (you will not be seen by a Doctor or Nurse). The U-Test is a urine sample for men and a self-taken vaginal swab for women. A blood test is taken for you by a Technician.
This service is NOT suitable if:
- You are under 18
- You are a gay or bisexual man
- You have been in contact with someone who has an infection
- You have been sexually assaulted
- You or your partner are from a high risk country – Africa, Asia, South America, Caribbean, Eastern Europe
- You wish to discuss any worries or concerns about your health with a doctor or nurse
- You require contraception or a pregnancy test
The Wolverton Centre is open Monday-Friday and there are a range of clinics and services available.
For details of all our services and opening times, please click on the weblink below:
If this clinic is not for you then please click on the weblink below to see more clinic options: