Patrick Clements Contraception Clinic Family Planning and Contraception
Who this appointment is for
This appointment is for female patients that require family planning and contraception services. If this is your first appointment you will have an initial consultation and a second appointment booked for any procedure.
- Includes: Pill, Patch, Injection, Diaphragm, Nuvaring, Implant fitting or removal
- Allow up to 60 mins for your visit
- We will not be able to see you if you have not booked the correct appointment
Book an appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. We aim to see you within 30 minutes of your appointment where possible. Please allow up to 60 minutes for the duration of your visit. New time slots are released weekly.
Get in touch
The Patrick Clements Clinic has both walk-in and appointment clinics for testing and treatment of sexual infections and routine contraception. HIV and specialist infection clinics are available by appointment.
- Sexual Health
- Sexual health information and advice
- Free condoms and lubricant
- Full testing and treatment for STIs
- Treatment for HIV
- Specialist services for LGBTQ+ populations
- Hepatitis B vaccination
- HPV vaccination for MSM (men who have sex with men)
- Post exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure (PEPSE) to prevent HIV
- Male and female condoms
- Emergency contraception
- Oral contraception (combined and progestogen-only pills)
- Injectable contraception
Implants, IUDs and IUSs and Contraception for women with medical problems are available by separate appointment ONLY. Please visit http://www.nwlondonsexualhealth.nhs.uk