Hesa Centre STI Clinic
LNWU Healthcare NHS Trust
Book an appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. We aim to see you within 30 minutes of your appointment where possible. Please allow up to 60 minutes for the duration of your visit. New time slots are released weekly.
Get in touch
The Hillingdon Integrated Sexual Health Service at the Hesa Clinic has both walk-in and appointment clinics for testing and treatment of sexual infections. Routine contraception is available on Monday afternoons. Services provided:-
- Sexual Health
- Sexual Heath Information and advice
- Free condoms and lubricant
- Full testing and treatment for STI’s
- Hepatitis B vaccination
- HPV vaccination for MSM (men who have sex with men)
- Post exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure (PEPSE) to prevent HIV
For a full range of contraception services available please visit the contraception webpage at https://www.nwlondonsexualhealth.nhs.uk/services_contraception.php or call 02084532752 for an appointment.