Paediatric Rheumatology Nurse Telephone Booking Evelina London Children's Hospital
Who this appointment is for
This is a service to book a time slot for a clinical nurse to call you if you need advice or help.
- It is only for patients who attend the Paediatric Rheumatology Clinic at Evelina
- Telephone call back service
- This is NOT to change/cancel or book appointments for clinics and the infusion suite
Book an appointment
This is NOT to change/cancel or book appointments for clinics. Please call appointments centre: 0207 188 4000
Get in touch
BOOK A TIME SLOT FOR A RHEUMATOLOGY NURSE TO CALL YOU
This is an online booking service for patients who attend the Rheumatology at the Evelina (RhEve) clinic
Parents and patients can use this online service to book an appointment time for a nurse from the RhEve team to call them if they need advice or help.
WHEN CAN I USE THIS SERVICE?
You can use this service to book a call if you:
- Have questions about your diagnosis
- Have questions about the medicines you are taking
- Feel you are having side effects from your medications
- Need some advice about how to manage a flare at home
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I BOOK AN APPOINTMENT SLOT?
The nurse specialist will call on the phone number that you leave as part of the booking process at the approximate time that you have requested. This is a nurse led advice service so please be aware that booking times are approximate as nurses may be running behind due to clinical patient appointments.
PLEASE NOTE- THIS ADVICE SERVICE IS NOT AN EMERGENCY SERVICE. If you require urgent medical attention, contact your GP surgery or go to your local accident and emergency (A&E) department.