Home working until 2021, Central London thereafter
Full-time • Permanent
Working from home during COVID19 outbreak. Currently planning to return to office Jan 2021
Central London – from Jan 2021
Working from home – available, as business needs allow
Zesty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Induction Healthcare Group PLC.
Induction Healthcare Group PLC is a leading healthcare technology company helping healthcare professionals deliver better care more efficiently. Induction's technology platforms are used by the majority of doctors within the UK’s National Health Service and have been purchased by the majority of Acute Trusts within the NHS.
The Group own and operate three platforms – Zesty, Induction and MicroGuide
Zesty's platform provides an integration layer with a hospital's PAS/EPR system and a portal that allows patients to manage their hospital outpatient appointments, read their administrative and clinical correspondence, attend a video-based consultation and store a personal copy of their clinical record, through this integration layer.
Induction’s platform helps over 140,000 users, mostly doctors, to increase productivity and enhance communication by securely sharing phone numbers and bleeps, bookmarks, documents and messages in a clinical setting.
MicroGuide’s platform helps over 173,000 users by providing medical organisations with the ability to collaboratively create, edit and publish their own local medical guidelines in a secure and locally administrated environment.
2020 is an exciting year for Zesty. After building initial traction with various NHS Trusts, we now have a large number of hospitals and NHS Trusts keen to adopt our existing Patient Portal technology and aggressive plans for growth & expansion through the delivery of an ambitious product roadmap.
In order to deliver our plans and realise our vision, we’re now looking to expand our team in a number of key areas.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing the full lifecycle for implementation projects at new and existing clients
• Capturing and assessing new client requirement and feeding them into the Zesty product roadmap
• Organising Zesty Development team resources and activities. E.g. planning development resources across Zesty projects and running team meetings (planning meetings, stand-ups, retrospectives etc.)
• Project Management of client facing, software delivery projects
• Experience of with SaaS implementations, products and business models
• Experience with complex integration projects
• Experienced in both agile and waterfall project methodologies
• Experience of the following technical aspects of project management also desirable – information security and governance, product hosting and secure connectivity
• Experience in Healthcare industry is highly desirable
The ideal candidate will...
• Have excellent client facing skills and an ability to agree, manage and deliver on project and product expectations for Zesty clients – primarily NHS Trusts
• Have an excellent understanding of SaaS solutions and be able to provide a strong contribution to the Zesty Product Roadmap
• Be an excellent team player and be able to organise Zesty development plans for effective delivery of high-quality product features
• Be enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment with huge growth potential